Tuesday, April 03, 2012

There will be no dust left if it keeps getting bitten like this!

I was in the Blanchardstown shopping center today and on the lower level there are a number of shops closed. Last week I was in Millets for the last days of trading in the shopping center, this unit is now vacant.
Then the Game "saga" broke and that unit closed its doors.
Yesterday I passed the Peats store and seen a notice on the closed shutter advising that the store was closed for a "staff meeting". I seen the the writing on the walls for them and today the news broke that Peats are to close their operation down.
The Sony shop has already closed down and is still unoccupied.
This has been seen in smaller shopping centers around the country but I am surprised to see it in this particular centre. 

I hate to see this happening and I hope all will support the Game staff in their struggle for justice here



No comments:

Post a Comment